Only in July and August (Main Season)
During the main season we offer micro adventures and daytrips.
On most of the days (depending on the weather) you will find an offer on the board in the accommodation. Brigitte is an experienced Tour Guide for Ireland and the area.
Micro adventueres are for example:
- Guided walks from the house to different locations on the Peninsular
- Daytrips to local beaches with swimming, stand up board or storytelling
- Guided hikes in the area (Slieve Tully Mountain, Assaranca Source, Errigal Mountain, Slieve League Pilgrims Path or One Mans Pass)
- Daytrips with boat trips (Slieve League or Arranmore Island)
- Daytrip with sheepdog trail (Malin Beg)
Prices for this adventures are between 10,- € and 50,- € per person. Tickets and Tour Guide included.
Beside of our own offers we can organise your self driven adventures. Our network to local attractions will help you to book your special adventure, like horse riding, fly fishing, kayaking, bycicle hire etc. Just ask us for contact details 🙂
Covid-19 safety in the van!
Micro adventures in the van are only running for groups or single people in this situation. At the moment we do not mix guests from different households in the van. You will have to wear a face covering while sitting in the van. Disinfection is in place.